Job title Market Leader
Business Group United States:Retail
Job description At Apple our number one resource is our people. As a Market Leader, youre in charge of enriching the lives of those people : employees and customers alike. Youre both a visionary and an inspirational leader, someone that believes that success is defined not by your individual achievements, but by the success of those you lead.
A candidate well love:
* You have a strong history of success, which youve achieved through your commitment to the growth and development of your teams.
* You connect at all levels, youre just as comfortable talking strategy and big picture as you are talking products and service.
* You have an impressive record of developing and delivering talent across an organization.
* Youre well versed in the retail world and enjoy coaching to many different leadership styles.
* Youre comfortable leading large teams and have a minimum of 5:10 years of senior retail store experience, preferably in a multi:store environment.
A position youll love:
* Youre the Apple ambassador in the community.
* Youre a strategic thinker and like having a great impact and influence throughout the organization.
* Youre someone that leverages talent and resources across a group of stores in a market to drive the business.
* You believe that multiple stores working as one are much stronger than individual stores working independently.
* You enjoy connecting with people, you know how to leverage talent and resources across the organization.
* Youre the champion of Apples small business community.
* You enjoy developing strong executive partnerships to support and drive company initiatives.
* Youre an innovative thinker, an avid learner and like to bring new ideas forward to drive company initiatives.
The ideal opportunity to be a leader:
A job at an Apple Retail Store is a chance to use your hands and heart. To use your knowledge and experience. To contribute meaningfully to peoples businesses : and to peoples lives.
To delight. Impress. Advise. Engage. Inspire.
Are you ready to lead the retail revolution?